The role of the Q2S Steering Committee and its subcommittees is to help guide the campus in reorganizing to a semester calendar. As part of this process, the Q2SSC will make recommendations to the President, the Faculty Senate and various campus offices. We've listed those recommendations, their recipients and the current status of the Recommendations.
- Faculty Workload Recommendation (sent to President Morales)
- Curriculum Freeze (approved)
- Faculty/Staff Pledge (sent to President Morales, pending)
- Category III Course Fee Policy (approved)
- Normative Number of Units (approved)
- Course Numbering (approved)
- Definition of Full-time/Half-time for Undergraduate (approved)
- GE Parameters (approved)
- Unit Structure (approved)
The Steering Committee has approved the following documents for implementation and use.