As we continue to monitor and meet established safety guidelines in response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our offices are still open and operating in a virtual format. You can reach us by phone at (909) 537-5723 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will respond as quickly as possible. Please keep a close watch for new announcements. Many of them, as well as several resources, can be found on CSUSB’s dedicated COVID-19/Coronavirus Information web page.
Thank you and stay safe.
Welcome to the Department of Information and Decision Sciences
In our complex society, we are flooded with information! Too much information presented in a format that is often difficult to comprehend. Yet we are expected to identify and solve problems, and to make sound decisions quickly.
The Department of Information & Decision Sciences' academic programs and activities will prepare you to do just that. You will learn the skills and applications of information and decision technology in an organizational environment, design and manage systems that support other professionals, be more effective as a working professional, and a contributing member of your community.
The Department of Information Systems and Technology offers two undergraduate degrees and one graduate:
Bachelor of Arts in Administration with four concentrations-
- Administration Business Analytics, BA
- Administration Information Security, BA
- Administration Information Systems & Technology, BA
- Administration Supply Chain Management, BA
Bachelor of Sciences in Info Systems & Technology with three options-
- Information Systems & Technology Business Intelligence and Analytics, BS
- Information Systems & Technology Cyber Security, BS
- Information Systems & Technology National Security, BS
Masters of Science in Info Systems & Technology with two options-
- Information Systems & Technology Cyber Security, MS
- Information Systems & Technology Business Intelligence and Analytics, MS
We're Here To Help!
Meet The Staff:
Erin Yela & Breanna Hinckley
We are open and ready for Fall 2022! Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call at 909.537.5723. We will be happy to assist you and will respond as quickly as possible!
Department Office Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM