The Yasuda Center provides an affordable, convenient and all-inclusive solution for your meeting and training needs. With over 15,600 square feet of flexible format meeting rooms, you can count on all the space and equipment you’ll need for a successful event. Five classrooms, a multipurpose room that can be divided into four smaller rooms, a language lab, two computer labs and a student lounge and patio area are among the building's features.
On June 16, 1994, construction of a 15,600-square-foot classroom building began on the CSUSB campus, funded in part with a gift of 100 million yen (nearly $1 million) from the Yasuda Institute of Education. The building stands as a concrete marker of the special relationship the two institutions share. For California State University, San Bernardino, it is a symbol of how two diverse cultures and institutions can work together successfully toward the common goal of international education and global peace and understanding. It is a rare and beautiful gift to the campus for which CSUSB is eternally grateful.
The Conference Center Features
- 15,600 square feet of space
- Attractive modern classrooms
- Flexible classroom and meeting spaces accommodating groups from 10 to 300
- Technology-enhanced classrooms
- High Speed Computer Training Lab
- Dedicated onsite technical support staff
- ADA compliant
- Onsite catering is available
- & Convenient location
We can accommodate:
- Corporate Meetings and training
- Small to mid-sized conferences
- Board meetings
- Job fairs
- And much more!