Data Visualization Analytics Certificate Fee
|Fee per 7-week course
|Total program fee
This program is offered in a cohort schedule. Students must take all courses in order as scheduled to be prepared for the final culminating project (DVA 15). Students pay for two courses at time at the time of registration. Installment payment plans are available; plan terms are listed below. Please see the Course Schedule and Dates button at the right for important dates.
Payment plan terms are:
- Plans are written for two courses at a time with four equal installments
- Plans carry a $33 administrative fee
- Your first payment AND $33 admin fee must be received in order to be registered
- First installment payment is DUE 7 days before the first day of the first class
- $25 late payment fee
- At the end of each pair of courses, if any payments are outstanding, students will not be registered for the next pair of classes
To request a payment plan, email your Program Specialist (email@example.com) Program staff will prepare a payment plan and send to you via Adobe Sign for your signature.
Students are registered when payment is received. Registration MUST be completed at least SEVEN days before the first day of classes in each set of two classes
Program staff process registration and notify students with a confirmation. Once registered, students will receive their Coyote student ID, activate their MyCoyote account. Course content is delivered in our learning management system, Canvas. Courses are delivered in asynchronous modality plus including opportunities for additional scheduled virtual meetings with instructors. Any scheduled virtual meetings will take place in the evenings and be recorded for those who cannot attend due to work commitments.
Students must officially notify the College of Extended and Global Education in writing by email and prior to the semester OR class start date to request a withdrawal and a refund. Students withdrawing before the course start date will receive a full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee. Requests to drop or withdraw ON OR AFTER the first day of classes are subject to a reduced refund, as follows:
- Withdraw request made before the first day of a class = 100% refund less $25 administrative fee
- Withdraw request made on the first day of class through census = 65% refund less $25 administrative fee
- Withdraw request made AFTER CENSUS = 0% refund and $25 administrative fee
In the event of a cancellation of a course because of insufficient enrollment or for other reasons, a full refund of fees will be made.
To contact the College of Extended and Global Education with general requests for information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and program you are interested in. For Data Visualization program-specific requests for information, contact the Program Specialist at email@example.com
The fees for the certificate program may be spread over individual terms by requesting payment plans (see above). Some students may still wish to seek outside funding support for their program fees. This program is not eligible for federal or state loan or grant support (via the FAFSA or other state loan application). See our Financing page (https://www.csusb.edu/pace/home/financing-your-education ) for information about alternative and continuing education loans.
Here are a few other opportunities student may pursue:
- Professional development benefits: may employers offer tuition support for their employees to build skills or pursue a certificate. Contact your HR office to inquire if your employer participates.
- Service clubs and membership organizations: many professional, community and social organizations offer scholarships to members. Inquire with your organization about grants and scholarships
- Personal and education loans: Check with your financial institution for education and personal loan products.