Filtering tagged spam in Outlook Web App
In order to keep your Inbox free of spam, TSC recommends you fiter messages containing [Spam] in the subject line to your Junk folder. If a message is not tagged you can forward the message as an attachment to email@example.com. To filter tagged spam log in to Outlook Web App and complete the following steps.
- Go to Options -> Create an inbox rule...
- Click the New button
- In the New inbox rule widow under "* When the message arrives, and:" select "It includes these words in the subject..."
- Type [Spam] in the Type words or phrases here text box and click the + button. Then click the OK button.
- Under Do the following: select Move the message to folder...
- Select the Junk E-Mail folder and click the OK button
- Click the Save button