Zoom Video Conferencing Tool is available to all CSUSB students, faculty and staff
Zoom Video Conferencing Tool | CSUSB Students, Staff and Faculty
Dear Campus Community,
Zoom, for HD video and audio conferencing and screen sharing, is now available to all CSUSB Students, Staff and Faculty. Zoom can be used from any PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android device or phone line, and includes H.323 and SIP Room Connector for participants to leverage existing legacy devices, including Polycom, Tandberg, LifeSize and others.
You can access zoom by clicking on http://csusb.zoom.us/ or through the quick launch icon on MyCoyote, and signing in with your Coyote ID and password.
Student usage examples:
- Quick and easy group meetings when time and/or weather do not permit
- Group members who can't attend in person can be part of a meeting
- Recording feature allows users to save a session for future reference and send to members who aren't able to attend
- Meeting with instructors and professors
- Talking with friends and family
Faculty and staff usage examples:
- Staff meetings
- Working with vendors
- Virtual office hours
- Meeting with students
- Teaching from a remote location
- Guest speakers from remote locations
The agreement between CSU and Zoom allows for unlimited meetings for all users (Students/Staff/ Faculty) with 50 participant capacity for all meetings. Guests can easily be invited to meetings hosted by CSU Students, Staff or Faculty and will have access to all features as a guest.
For more information on Zoom, please visit the Technology Support Center website at: https://support.csusb.edu/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/93/0/zoom-videoconferencing-platform
If you have any questions, please contact our Technology Support Center firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-537-7677.