Join Our Team!
Interested in joining ASI? Applying is just one click away!
Check below to see what positions are available! Please note that some positions may become available at different times in the quarter. For more information about the job application process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for any position in ASI (including volunteer opportunities) all students must meet the following requirements as stated in the Associated Students Inc. Grade Policy and Personnel Policy:
Grade Point Average
- Student Employees (Paid), Minor Student Government Offices & Volunteers: students must have (before applying) and maintain a 2.0 semester/cumulative GPA.
- Major Student Government Office Holders: students holding leadership positions within this category (whether elected or appointed) shall have and maintain a 2.75 GPA (3.0 for Graduate students). Other requirements may apply for students that intend to run for office (see Elections Policy and Procedures) or as required by other campus department policies.
- Director of External Affairs: students must have (before applying) and maintain a 2.75 semester/cumulative GPA.
Academic Unit Load
- Major & Minor Student Government Office Holders: Undergraduate students must earn 6 semester units of credit per term while holding office. Graduate and credential students must earn 3 semester units of credit per term while holding office.
- All students must be in good social/conduct standing with the university and free from any conduct violations or proceedings.
Did one of these positions catch your eye? Find out more about the role by downloading the descriptions on the left side (if available). If you're looking at taking that step in becoming part of the team, click on the "Apply" button under "Status" (if available) and fill out an application!
|Business & Public Administration Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive||APPLY FOR BUSINESS REP.|
|Students at Large Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive||APPLY FOR AT LARGE REP.|
|Arts & Letters Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive||APPLY FOR ARTS & LETTERS REP.|
|Graduate Student Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive||APPLY FOR GRADUATE REP.|
|Housing Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive||APPLY FOR HOUSING REP.|
|International Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive||APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL REP.|
|Athletics Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive||APPLY FOR ATHLETICS REP.|
|Sustainability Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive||APPLY FOR SUSTAINABILITY REP.|
Volunteer & Campus-Wide Committee Opportunities
If you're not ready to commit to a specific role or are just simply looking to get involved, apply to be a volunteer! We welcome any student who is looking to lend a hand on any one of our projects. Simply send an email to email@example.com and one of our team members will reach out to you!