Join Our Team!
Check below to see what positions are available! Please note that some positions may become available at different times in the semester. For more information about the job application process please contact us at email@example.com.
To be eligible for any position in ASI (including volunteer opportunities) all students must meet the following requirements as stated in the Associated Students Inc. Grade Policy and Personnel Policy:
- Student Employees (Paid), Committee Members: students must have (before applying) and maintain a 2.0 semester/cumulative GPA.
- Board of Directors: students holding leadership positions within this category (whether elected or appointed) shall have and maintain a 2.75 GPA (3.0 for Graduate students). Other requirements may apply for students that intend to run for office (see Elections Policy and Procedures) or as required by other campus department policies.
- Director of External Affairs: students must have (before applying) and maintain a 2.75 semester/cumulative GPA.
- Academic Unit Load: Undergraduate students must earn 6-semester units of credit per term while holding office. Graduate and credential students must earn 3-semester units of credit per term while holding office.
- Conduct: All students must be in good social/conduct standing with the university and free from any conduct violations or proceedings.
Did one of these positions below catch your eye? Find out more about the role by downloading the descriptions on the left side (if available). If you're looking at taking that step in becoming part of the team, click on the "Apply" button to fill out an application.
|Business & Public Administration Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive|
|Student at Large Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive|
|Housing Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive|
|Athletics Representative||Major/Volunteer||Semester Incentive|
|Finance & Club Allocation Budget (CAB) Committee||Minor/Volunteer|
|Palm Desert Advisory Committee||Minor/Volunteer|