The Associated Students, Inc. Howl Squad program allows students to become a part of the team without a full time commitment. This program is intended for students looking to get involved, grow their leadership skills and build a network during their time at CSUSB.
Student representation on campus wide and ASI committees allows students to enhance and grow their leadership skills while advocating for the interest of the student body. Students interested in being a part of the decision making process can sign up to be considered for a committee appointment by the ASI President.
If you are looking to represent your peers on campus wide committees, we welcome you to explore your options down below and submit an application today.
Access & Incentives
- Professional development opportunities and participation in exclusive skill building workshops.
- Access to ASI marketing materials before their release to the general student body.
- Exclusive ASI apparel for meetings and events.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Must have and maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Complete online application.
- Participate in a mandatory training program.
- Must have good student conduct record.
- Be enrolled in at least a part time academic program at CSUSB.