Take Your First Step Into Leadership!
ASI's Howl Squad program allows students to become a part of the team without a full-time commitment. This program is intended for students looking to get involved, grow their leadership skills and build a network during their time at CSUSB.
Student representation on campus-wide committees allows students to enhance and grow their leadership skills while advocating for the interest of the student body. Students interested can apply to be a Howl Squad member and actively participate in campus-wide committees.
If you are looking to represent your peers on a campus-wide level, we invite you to submit an application. The process is easy!
Incentives & Benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Training with our Student Leaders
- Build a network with CSUSB peers, staff and faculty
- First access to ASI promotional materials
- Exclusive ASI apparel for meetings and events
- Must have and maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative and semesterly)
- Complete online application (linked above)
- Participate in a training session.
- Be enrolled in at least a part time academic program at CSUSB.