Gift-In-Kind Requests to Business (gift cards, e-gift cards, gift certificates)
Annual Giving requires at least 3-4 weeks prior notice of solicitation request. The requester must provide final content and method/channel of solicitation to AG no later than two weeks before the sent date. This will allow office staff to review content, provide feedback and make recommendations to comply with the university's fundraising policy. Our office cannot provide business contact lists; it's the responsibility of the requester to supply that.
- Complete and submit the electronic Annual Giving service request form.
- Upon completing the form, please allow Annual Giving 5-10 business days to review your request.
- A business solicitation list will need to be forwarded to the Advancement Services team to update the university's Advance database and apply an appeal code to keep track of solicitation.
- Have readily available a list of Businesses to be solicited with the following information: Business Name, Business Address, Business Contacts Number, Contact Persons Name and Title, Estimated Date of Solicitation, and Items requested.
- Once reviewed and approved or declined, an Annual Giving staff member will contact the requester via email to provide details and request additional information, if needed.
If you'd like to schedule a meeting to review project details before submitting your request or have additional questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with Susana Barbosa at Susana.Barbosa@csusb.edu.