All email solicitation requests must be submitted to the Annual Giving office with at least 5-6 weeks prior notice and final content to be received no later than two weeks before the release date. Your email request will include your desired content/graphics, the opportunity to personalize and segment audiences.
- Complete and submit the electronic Annual Giving service request form.
- Upon completing the form, please allow Annual Giving 5-10 business days to review your request.
- Once reviewed and approved or declined, an Annual Giving staff member will contact the requestor via email to provide details and request additional information, if needed.
- If approved, complete and submit the electronic data request form through Advancement services: https://www.csusb.edu/advancement/advancement-services-operations/advancement-services/aso-data-request
- In addition to the Annual Giving request, you will have to submit a request to the Office of Strategic Communications to create the email template. Keep in mind that you must adhere to their job request guidelines when you request a template to be designed by OSC. Please remember to include in the request to have them transfer the template to GID3. OSC’s Service Request form: https://www.csusb.edu/advancement/strategic-communication/request-services
The approval of email appeal dates will be based on the Annual Giving email solicitation calendar in conjunction with other e-appeals and the scope of the email solicitation request.
If you'd like to schedule a meeting to review project details before submitting your request or have additional questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with Susana Barbosa at Susana.Barbosa@csusb.edu.