The Coyote CROWDfunder is the official crowdfunding platform of California State University, San Bernardino, designed to leverage the power of our Coyote internal and external community. The Coyote CROWDfunder provides the tools to raise funds for projects, events, and ideas across campus that support student success locally and globally. It connects a donor's passion to grassroots philanthropic fundraising projects and causes that support projects directly benefitting the university and its students. Projects must support CSUSB programs and initiatives.
- Crowdfunding works best for projects with fundraising goals between $500 and $10,000. Successful crowdfunding campaigns have a specific deadline that creates a sense of urgency and typically lasts 6-8 weeks in length.
- Complete and submit the Coyote Crowdfunding project form: https://www.csusb.edu/annual-giving/crowdfunding/coyote-crowdfunding-projects
- Upon completing the form, please allow Annual Giving 5-10 business days to review your request.
- Provide Philanthropic account where monies will be deposited or submit an account establishment form:
- Once reviewed and approved or declined, an Annual Giving staff member will contact the requester via email to provide details and request additional information, if needed.
Crowdfunding requests will be approved and denied based on space availability, duration of campaign, and project. Typically requests need to be submitted about 4-6 weeks before the launch to ensure sufficient time to create landing pages, establish philanthropic accounts, etc.
If you'd like to schedule a meeting to review project details before submitting your request or have additional questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with Susana Barbosa at Susana.Barbosa@csusb.edu.