PART VII – FACILITY USAGE
- REFRESHMENTS: Except in the lobby and hallway all food, drink, candy, gum, and/or any other food item(s) are NOT permitted in the SRWC activity areas due to the high volume of members and the accompanying need for high levels of custodial services, as well as to prolong the life of the facility and the equipment it contains.
- PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES: Non-breakable, plastic, leak-proof drinking containers, which hold water, are allowable. Glass containers and bottles are strictly prohibited.
- SMOKING: The use of tobacco or tobacco products in any form is prohibited on campus in accordance with CSU Policy on Systemwide Smoke and Tobacco Free Environment (Executive Order 1108).
- LOCKERS: Day-Use lockers are available on the following basis:
- Lockers are available in the SRWC hallway.
- Large personal (bring-your-own-padlock) lockers are available for no charge in the locker rooms.
- A small number of lockers in the locker room are available to rent for the quarter at a nominal charge, on a first come-first served basis each quarter.
- WARNING: ALL personal locks will be cut-off and lockers will be emptied at the end of each day except any quarterly rented lockers. Quarterly rented lockers must be cleared by the last day of the quarter as stated in the locker agreement. Personal articles remaining in the lockers will be turned into lost & found. Recreation & Wellness is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY: Personal belongings (gym bag, book bag, back pack, duffel bag, purse, clothing, shoes, and/or other possessions) may NOT be stored in any of the activity areas or gymnasium floors. SRWC members and guests are responsible for the security of their personal property. Attention: It is highly recommended that all personal items be secured in a locker.
- AUDIO/AMPLIFIED SOUND: To avoid unwanted noise/distractions and for safety purposes, personal headphones with mp3 players, phones, CDs, or radios are allowed ONLY. The use of musical instruments and/or amplified sound, stereo boombox radios, or televisions is prohibited, unless previously approved by the Recreation & Wellness Director.
- CAMERAS/PHOTOS/VIDEO: For safety and security purposes, the use of any device to photograph, record, or videotape in the locker rooms and restrooms is not permitted. The use of a device to photograph, record, or videotape unauthorized and/or inappropriate material in Recreation & Wellness facilities is not permitted. Respect for the personal privacy and safety of all members, guests, and participants must be maintained at all times. For media and academic/class project purposes, advanced approval by the Recreation & Wellness Director, or designee, is required via the Video/Photo Recording request form.
- PHONES/ELECTRONIC DEVICES: For safety purposes and the enjoyment of all members, limit use of phones/electronic devices to the lobby and hallways of the SRWC. Denying other members use of amenities due to use of personal electronic devices will not be tolerated.
- ANIMALS/PETS: Animals are not permitted to enter the SRWC, except for guide dogs, service, or signal animals.
- SALES/ADVERTISING: NO unauthorized sales, advertising (flyers, posters, signs, displays, banners, etc.) or promotional activities of any kind are allowed in the SRWC unless approved by the appropriate professional staff member.