How do I obtain a driver’s license?
- Please come to COE 356 to obtain a request for a driver’s license letter. Then:
- Visit your local CA DMV office.
- Complete a Driver License or Identification Card Application (Form DL 44).
- Provide proof of your identity.
- Pay the $33 driver's license fee.
- Pass the written test.
- Pass the road test.
For further information regarding obtaining California driver’s licenses for foreign students, please visit: https://ois.usc.edu/living-in-la/transportation/driverslicense/