SOTE Administration Policy
- Newly revised reusable SOTE envelopes have been created and are distributed to college/departments with the updated policy information (revision date January 2018).
- To avoid confusion from the outdated policy, please do not use the old envelopes.
- To obtain additional envelopes, these can be purchased from Printing Services.
- The Library is now a pick up point for mail service, colleges/departments may still check the circulation desk for SOTES.
When submitting completed SOTEs, please remember the following:
- Please adhere to the SOTE schedule
- All blank forms need to be removed and can be destroyed
- There should be a total count of how many forms were completed by students
- Do not staple or tape the envelopes or forms
- No attachments should be included
NOTE: The drop off location in the Library will be a pick up point for mail services so that these SOTES can be returned to the library.