Swipe Out Hunger Emergency Meal Program
CSUSB is partnering with Swipe Out Hunger and Yotie Eats, to bring this incredible meal donation program to campus. Students experiencing food insecurity and/or a student emergency, can now get access to healthy and well-balanced meals at the Yotie Eats. A student who believes they are in need of these emergency meals can submit the request form below. Students may be required to meet with the Basic Needs Coordinator to discuss individual needs and review the program.
Please be detailed in your application for us to accurately assess and serve your needs.
- Be a CSUSB student enrolled in the current term
- Indicate the lack of a regular source of sufficient nourishment
- Not have an alternative source of meal options, including an existing meal plan
Note: Citizenship status does not affect eligibility
Meal Swipe Limits:
Students approved for participation in this program will be awarded a minimum of 5 meals. Students showing greater need can get awarded more meals based on their individual situation. The Swipe Out Hunger Emergency Meal Program is limited to participation once per quarter and subject to meal availability.
Steps to get Emergency Meal Swipes:
- Select the Get Meals button below and complete the Swipe Out Hunger Emergency Meal Program request form. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your request to be reviewed and processed.
- You will be notified via email once your request has been processed.
- Meal swipes will be uploaded to your CSUSB Student ID.
Meal Swipe Donations:
If a student chooses, they may donate one of their Swipe Out Hunger meal swipes back to the Basic Needs department each semester to assist students in need. Individual faculty, staff and students with meal plans can donate now if they have excess meal swipes they would like to share with a fellow coyote.