In partnership with the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration, we are proud to announce our offering of a fully online Bachelor of Arts in Administration degree completion program!
The curriculum, offered in a fully online format, provides students with a broad understanding in the areas of management and organizational behavior.
The program will allow students with prior academic credit (minimum 60 semester units required) to complete their B.A. in Administration degree in a flexible format with a selection of their desired concentration, in addition to providing the required upper-division General Education requirements necessary for graduation from CSUSB.
- Professional Quality: The B.A. in Administration Online program offers the same academically rigorous curriculum offered by the on-campus program with the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration, focusing on training in management, quantitative analysis, communication and professional judgment.
- Flexibility: The B.A. program is designed for optimum flexibility, offered in a format that allows students to take courses in a fully asynchronous environment to accommodate the working professional. Courses are conducted in an accelerated format in multiple sessions per semester. Students are able to focus on a smaller course load at one time while making sufficient progress on their degree.
- Affordability: The fully-online program is priced in a flat-rate per unit, accepts most forms of federal financial aid, and allows students to break their tuition into monthly installments throughout a semester.
Students interested in pursuing the B.A. in Administration Online program will also be able to choose from one of seven concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain, Logistics, and Transportation Management
The program is currently pending approval from the CSU Chancellor's Office for a potential Fall 2021 launch.