Summer Aid Types

Federal Pell Grant

Students who have not received 100% of their Pell Grant as a full time student for the academic year may receive the remaining eligibility for summer.

Alternate/Private Loans

Students may apply for a credit based loan from a private financial institution (i.e. bank, credit union, etc).

Summer Assistance Grant (SAG)

Students who demonstrate financial need will be considered for a Summer Assistance Grant.

Federal Direct Loans

Students who have not borrowed their maximum annual loan limits for the academic year will be offered the remaining eligibility for summer.

Parents may be eligible to borrow a Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (Plus) up to their student's cost of attendance minus any other financial aid.

Tuition Assistance or Fee Waiver

Students who receive tuition assistance or a fee waiver (Veteran's Benefits, Voc Rehab, Over 60 etc.) during the academic year may be eligible to receive those funds for the summer.