Corporate bloggers write content for company blogs. They conduct research for blog projects, develop ideas for blog and social media posts, and work with the company’s social media manager to promote content. One purpose of a corporate blogger’s work is to create a sense of community between businesses and their clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Promote the company’s goals, activities, and values via blogs and social media posts
- Write informative and engaging content
- Edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar, and style
- Integrate photos and videos within written text
- Possess excellent research skills
Where They Work
Corporate bloggers often work with corporate communications specialists or social media managers in businesses and nonprofits. Companies and organizations that have recently posted jobs for corporate bloggers in California include ProClip, Traveler’s Choice, and Alta Mira Realty.