About CSUSB's Global Access Program (GAP)
The Global Access Program (GAP), now in its 9th year, was designed to accelerate the entry of export-ready businesses to global markets. Since the start of the pandemic, we created a series of Virtual Business Matchmaking & Education gatherings. Held via Zoom, participants receive an interactive experience at no-cost including:
- Advice from global industry experts and leaders
- Breakout forums for more personal connections and business matches
- Opportunity to see & showcase products
- Exposure to resources & customized start-up research
All registrants also receive updates on global business opportunities, access to a business development directory and exclusive event invites organized by CGM's all new PartnerConnect, an initiative aimed at increasing connections or collaborations to help U.S. enterprises succeed globally. We also assist with government grant applications through our partners listed below.
Over the past year . . . .
- 450 students, buyers/sellers, investors, industry associations, government advocates & sponsors participated
- 50+ international business leaders were engaged
- 175 CSUSB students were involved in related research
- 5 CSUSB interns assisted with international company projects including marketing, competition & market research