2019 Summer Financial Aid
All continuing and fully admitted students may be eligible for summer financial aid. Students admitted through the Early Start Program or Early Summer Admission do not qualify for summer financial aid.
Summer awards are based on initial enrollment in the total number of units from all summer sessions, and:
- Any remaining (unused) eligibility from the 2018-2019 academic year (i.e. Fall, Winter and Spring).
- You must be regularly admitted to CSUSB in an eligible degree program during the summer term.
- You must be registered at least half time: for Undergraduate and Classified Credential students: at least 6 units; for Graduate students: at least 4 units of graduate level course work
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Have a 2018-2019 FAFSA or DREAM Act application on file by April 19, 2019
Summer financial aid includes: Grants, Student Loans, Fee Waivers and Scholarships. Additional aid includes: Summer Assistance Grant (SAG) to assist with summer fees for students, including students admitted to CSUSB under AB540 also known as California Dream students.
A Summer Graduate Initiative Grant (GIG) is available to seniors planning to graduate by end of Summer 2019. Students may click Summer Graduate Initiative Grant to apply.
Summer registrations taking place on May 6th – June 13th do not require pre-payment or deferment.
Summer registration made on June 14th or after will require pre-payment.
ADDITIONAL SUMMER INFORMATION
For more information visit Summer Additional Information.