Main Content Region

Key Requests

Physical Keys

Requesting and Obtaining Keys

To obtain keys, your department access coordinator must submit an online key request. After your key is approved, and once keys are ready for pickup, the keyholder will be contacted and must visit Facilities Planning and Management Services Building to pick up keys.

Learn More About Key Requests


Key and Access Policy


The Key and Access Policy provides detailed information regarding the request and approval process for key and electronic access. It also defines acceptable use of keys, access cards, and locks.


View Policy


Transition to New Procedures


CSUSB is in the process of implementing new policies, procedures, and key software. These changes are designed to improve the safety and security of our campus.


About the Transition