Members of the CARE Team are available to provide education and training to CSU San Bernardino students, staff, and faculty. Clubs, departments, and student groups can all use our consultation and training services free of charge.
Audiences leave our presentations with an understanding of:
- How to help keep the University community safe
- Information about CARE Team members and procedures
- What behaviors might represent an increased risk for danger
- How to appropriately interact with someone about whom you are concerned
- Ways to identify an individual who is in distress
- How to manage a distressed or disruptive individual
- What resources are available throughout the University
Examples of classes: Dealing with Distressed and Disruptive Individuals, Stress Management in Times of Change, Identifying Signs of Risk, See Something Say Something, Multicultural Influences in Conflict Resolution, Verbal De-Escalation
For more information or to schedule an outreach presentation, contact CARE Team at CARE@csusb.edu or calling (909) 537-2273.
The CARE Team is not tasked with responding to emergencies. If this is an emergency and you are in need of immediate assistance contact CSUSB Police at (909)537-5165 or dial 911.