OLLI membership gives you access to a variety of fun programs and events throughout the year. Your annual membership runs from July 1 through June 30 and includes a parking permit. Then choose the courses you want to take and pay by the course. Membership is a great value!
$75 annual membership fee ($50 for spring only)
- Includes an annual parking permit
- Six-week courses are $50 each; three-week courses are $30
- Access to member-only events, travel programs, and university programs/discounts
View our Catalog
Have a look at our current catalog to explore all the courses and activities in the coming months. Just click on the image to open the catalog. You can just browse the catalog, print it at home on your own printer, or click on any of the live links within the catalog to register or get more information. If you'd prefer to mail in your registration form, just click on the image of the registration form to print it at home.
OLLI membership offers you opportunities to:
Continue learning: You're never too old to learn. Explore a wide variety of topics as you engage intellectually, challenge your thinking and build your knowledge.
Participate in interesting discussions: Become part of a dynamic learning community that's full of diversity, insight, wisdom and intellectual stimulation. Enjoy lively conversations, share opinions and discover new ideas.
Meet new people: Meet and mingle with mature adults who share your interests and those with very different perspectives. You'll build new and rewarding friendships.
'I meet great people who have an interest in learning interesting, new things.' - Sue Robinson-Neeb Osher member since 2010
Refer a Friend
Refer a new member and you receive a voucher for one free course.
Here's how it works:
- You must be a current OLLI member.
- The new member must be a first-time OLLI member at CSUSB.
- The voucher request must be submitted within 30 days of the new member's registration.
- Once the new member processing is completed, you will receive a voucher in the mail to be redeemed during a future term, within one year of the date of issue.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals per member.
Have questions? Call (909) 537-8248