How to see SOTE's results by Instructor - Chairs
As a Chair of your department, to view SOTE results by Instructor. Begin by navigating to California State University San Bernardino, Surveys System
- Type your Chair username and password.
- Click on OK.
- Click 'Create New Folder' and name it (exp: Instructor Name).
- Click OK.
- Click on the folder you just created.
- At the top of the page in the 'Create Reports' section, drop down menu option named Any Compilation - from menu labeled 'Summary Reports'.
- Click Next.
- In the area subunit your option is already selected.
- For 'Survey Period' choose the quarter that you'd like data from.
- For 'Course Type' select all of them (clicking once on the first course type, hold the shift key down and select the last course type on the list).
- For 'Questionnaire' you have two options : SOTEOL(Online SOTE) or anyother name (Paper SOTE).
- For 'Course(s)' select the course you want to see the results from.
- In the 'Description' box on the right type the name of the instructor.
- Check the box called 'Include answers to open questions' if you want to see the student's comments.
- Click Verify.
- Click the create tab.
- On the next screen you will see the newly created report.
- Under Report colum drop down menu select the option based on the number of forms (responses). The HTML option is just for quick view.