New England Fall Foliage
New England is scenic year-round, but it’s spectacular in the fall. Join us for this amazing small group tour that includes breathtaking views of nature’s glorious fall palette and lots of fascinating colonial American history. During this tour, our visits include Boston's Old North Church, built in 1723; Plymouth Rock, the traditional site of disembarkation of the Mayflower Pilgrims; a working cranberry farm in Massachusetts; Quechee Gorge, Vermont's deepest gorge; Cold Hollow Cider Mill, one of New England’s top producers of fresh apple cider; a guided tour of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream factory; and the Seashore Trolley Museum, world's oldest and largest museum of mass transit vehicles.
October 1, 2022
9 days $2,299 per person (dbl occup)
(Land tour only air available separately)
Accommodations for 8 nights:
- 1 night Boston
- 2 nights Hyannis
- 1 night Pittsfield
- 1 night Stowe
- 2 nights North Conway
- 1 night Ogunquit
10 meals: daily breakfasts, 2 dinners
Hotel porterage, taxes, fees & service charges
Sightseeing in modern air-conditioned motor coach
Services of English-speaking tour manager
Entrance fees per itinerary
- View Boston's Old North Church, built in 1723, the oldest church building in the city
- View Plymouth Rock, the traditional site of disembarkation of the Mayflower Pilgrims
- Stop at a working cranberry farm, the number one crop in Massachusetts
- Stop at Quechee Gorge, Vermont's deepest gorge for breathtaking views
- Tour Cold Hollow Cider Mill, one of the top producers of fresh apple cider in all of New England
- Enjoy a guided tour of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream factory and learn about the production process
- Visit the Seashore Trolley Museum, world's oldest and largest museum of mass transit vehicle
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from two to three hours walking every touring day. The pace is moderate, and you will encounter some uneven or wet surfaces. Airport transfers are not included. Consider a taxi or shared ride service as the least expensive options. This is a Classic program.
A group departure transfer from Ogunquit to Boston Logan International Airport is included on Day 9. Passengers booking their own flights, and returning to Boston from Ogunquit on Day 9 should select flights that depart no earlier than 1 PM. Ogunquit is approximately a 2 hour drive from the Boston Logan airport.
New England is scenic year-round, however the best time for viewing fall foliage is late September through October. Fall colors vary as they are affected by weather, elevation and climate, and therefore may differ by location.