OLLI is a community of diverse members from a variety of backgrounds who share a love of learning. Our learning community follows principles of courtesy and mutual respect that promote civil intellectual discourse. Please help us maintain a positive learning environment by following a few guidelines as noted below.
- Arrive on time for courses, trips, and events.
- Turn off or silence your cell phone.
- Attend only courses and activities for which you have registered.
- Refrain from wearing fragrances as it may adversely affect those with allergies or other medical conditions.
- Be mindful of others who may want to contribute to discussions; stay on topic and limit your comments/questions.
- Many of our courses and programs offer a forum for the lively, and sometimes passionate, exchange of ideas. Opposing viewpoints are honored and appreciated, as long as they are offered respectfully. The use of argumentative, threatening, or offensive language or behaviors is never appropriate in OLLI courses.
- Smoking or carrying a weapon is not allowed on campus.
- All other CSUSB policies apply and can be found here