The Post Baccalaureate is for students that already have a degree, in any area, and want a credential.
Steps for applying to California State University, San Bernardino
- Submit a completed graduate application Available online at CSU Apply
- Submit official transcripts Include transcripts from all previous colleges attended.
- Submit application fee online. The current application fee is $55. A credit card is required.
Steps for Admission to the Multiple Subject Credential Program
In order to be admitted to the Multiple Subject Credential Program, candidates must fully complete a Program Admission File (PAF). Only students admitted to the university are eligible for admission to the credential program.
- Advisement. Attend a group advising session or schedule an individual advising session with a Multiple Subject Program Faculty member or admission advisor, Arlena Allende email@example.com. Contact the Student Services Office for a list of program advisors at 909-537-5609.
- Assemble your
- Submit your PAF to the Watson Student Services CE 102 or to the Teacher Education Office at the Palm Desert Campus (PDC). Student Services Summer office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Closed on Fridays during the summer. The Palm Desert Campus Office hours are Monday Through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Deadline: Check with Student Services for deadlines. Notification of the Program Admission Status: After your PAF has been reviewed you will be notified as to the status of your application for admission to the credential program. Because files are reviewed as they are submitted the earlier you submit your PAF the earlier you will be notified and given permission to register for Phase I courses.