For application and transcript deadlines contact Graduate Admissions 909-537-5080.
Apply online at Cal State Apply for San Bernardino campus, Educational Administration (EADM MA) and Preliminary Administrative Credential (PASC) or Preliminary Administrative Credential Program (PASC) only
Fall online application due: August 12, 2022
***Note that Fall 2022 the application deadline is much earlier than in the past as classes begin on August 20, 2022.
Please attend an Educational Administration Information Session for details. Information sessions are done via zoom and can be found here: Ed Admin Information Sessions Dates and Time
Ensure you apply to the CSU San Bernardino campus. Application materials to be submitted include:
- A Program Application
- A copy of your valid California clear teaching, pupil personnel, librarian, or health services credential.
- A 2-page essay responding to the following prompts:
- What are important leadership basics and skills and how are you working to acquire them?
- Identify and discuss current challenges facing school leaders in California.
- A letter from your District Personnel Office documenting the completion of minimum of four (4) years of full-time teaching. Substitute teaching does not qualify for program acceptance.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (LOR). At least one (1) LOR has to be from a current school administrator.
- A copy of your successful completion of the CBEST.
- A copy of transcripts from all higher educational institutions attended.