The Office of Strategic Communication welcomes you to submit your suggested text or designed graphic for the electronic marquee. Please be aware that requests should be made at least two (2) weeks before desired run dates and that messages are scheduled based on priority and marquee availability. We edit submissions to serve the campus community.
For more information, call the Office of Strategic Communication at (909) 537-5007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest that you not print this page. You will receive an automated email response with all your submitted information, as your receipt.
- Fill out this entire form and submit to Office of Strategic Communication at least 10 working days before the event.
- Please contact the Office of Strategic Communication office immediately with event changes or cancellations. Failure to do so will result in loss of marquee privileges.
- If/when your request is posted to the marquee, you will receive an email confirmation.
- All requests must meet the criteria established in the Policy and Procedure for Information Generated on the Electronic Marquee. Contact the Office of Strategic Communication for a copy of this policy.
Design and file requirements
- Minimum font of 30 pt, but 36 pt is better
- Less is more
- Avoid large areas of white
- File dimensions: 198 pixels wide X 176 pixels tall
- JPG format only
- File size no large than 2 MB
** Because of the volume of requests, the Office of Strategic Communication does not email individual confirmations of marquee scheduling. However, you are welcome to contact us about individual requests. Call the Office of Strategic Communication at (909) 537-5007 or email email@example.com.