Writing Center at PDC
Writing Tutors will work with students with various writing projects, such as class assignments, essays, research papers, lab reports, and scholarship letters. Writing is a process; we are here to help!
We encourage you to make an appointment or stop by at IW-203 for a drop-in.
Matt (Zoom Link for Appointments: https://csusb.zoom.us/j/2864931657):
- Tues 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (In-person)
- Thur 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (In-person)
Meghan (Zoom Link for Appointments: https://csusb.zoom.us/j/6203146615):
- Mon/Wed 9:00 am - 11:30 am (In-person)
- Tues 10:30 am - 12:30 pm (In-person)
- Thur 10:30 am - 3:30 pm (In-person)
- Fri 9:00 am - 2:00 pm (Zoom)
Sixta (Zoom Link for Appointments: https://csusb.zoom.us/j/84724765859):
- Thur 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm (In-person)
- Fri 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm (In-person)
- Sat 8:00 am - 1:00 pm (Zoom)
**For GRADUATE writing support, make an appointment with Writing Tutor, SIXTA.
For remote support, you can also utilize the San Bernardino campus Writing Center.