Discover the beauty of reborn Vietnam on this intimate small group adventure. You’ll travel the entire country from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, stopping en route to discover Halong Bay, Hue, the seaside retreat of Nha Trang, French-flavored Dalat, and much more. Enjoy many personal interactions with the people of Vietnam, from a home-hosted family dinner to A Day in the Life of a local village. An overnight sailboat cruise in Halong Bay is an experience that’s only possible in a small group like ours. From the cities to the seaside to the highlands, let Vietnam’s warmth and beauty amaze you.
November 2-21, 2020
20 days with air; 18 days without air
$3,595 per person w/air from PSP* or LAX (dbl occup)
$2,495 without air (dbl occup)
*PSP air price is subject to change
- International airfare, airport transfers, government taxes, fees, and airline fuel surcharges, unless you choose to make your own air arrangements
- All land transportation and 3 internal flights
- Accommodations for 17 nights
- 40 meals: daily breakfasts, 13 lunches, 10 dinners (including 1 home-hosted dinner)
- 23 small group activities (8-16 travelers/group)
- Services of a local OAT Trip Leader
- Gratuities for local guides, drivers, ship crew, and luggage porters
- Shuttle credit between Palm Desert and LAX
- 5% Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next trip—an average of $235
This trip is offered in partnership with Overseas Adventure Travel, operated by Grand Circle Cruise Line.
Reservations & Information:
BOOKING CODE: GG-27044
Travelers may be required to purchase CSUSB International Travel Insurance (approx. $100).
Pre-register by Feb. 28 to take advantage of these benefits:
- 100% Refundable Deposit: your deposit is 100% risk-free for up to 14 days from the release of the final travel date and pricing
- Land Tour Price Protection: guaranteed not to increase more than $300 over 2019 price (main tour)
- Air Price Protection: guaranteed not to increase over 2019 price
- Good Buy Discount: maximize discount (up to 7.5%) by reserving early