Discover the beauty of reborn Vietnam on this intimate small group adventure. You’ll travel the entire country from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City, stopping en route to discover Halong Bay, Hue, the seaside retreat of Nha Trang, French-flavored Dalat, and much more. Enjoy many personal interactions with the people of Vietnam, from a home-hosted family dinner to A Day in the Life of a local village. An overnight sailboat cruise in Halong Bay is an experience that’s only possible in a small group like ours. From the cities to the seaside to the highlands, let Vietnam’s warmth and beauty amaze you.
NEW DATE: October 26-November 14, 2021
20 days with air; 18 days without air
$3,295 per person w/air from LAX (dbl occup)
$2,295 without air (dbl occup)
- International airfare, airport transfers, government taxes, fees, and airline fuel surcharges, unless you choose to make your own air arrangements
- All land transportation and 3 internal flights
- Accommodations for 17 nights
- 40 meals: daily breakfasts, 13 lunches, 10 dinners (including 1 home-hosted dinner)
- 23 small group activities (8-16 travelers/group)
- Services of a local OAT Trip Leader
- Gratuities for local guides, drivers, ship crew, and luggage porters
- Shuttle credit between Palm Desert and LAX
- 5% Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next trip—an average of $235
This trip is offered in partnership with Overseas Adventure Travel, operated by Grand Circle Cruise Line.
Reservations & Information:
BOOKING CODE: GG-27044
Travelers may be required to purchase CSUSB International Travel Insurance (approx. $100).