Dear Instructional Design and Technology students,
This semester, we will host our ePortfolio defense on April 28 (Friday) at 4pm via Zoom.
If you're planning to take your Comprehensive Examination in the fall semester of 2023, it's mandatory for you to participate in the defense this semester. You need to defend your ePortfolio at least one semester prior to taking the comps exam. Please make sure to fulfill all the requirements stated on the Comprehensive Exam page.
Once you submit your ePortfolio, you'll be informed of the schedule for your defense.
After submitting your ePortfolio, you will receive notification of the schedule to participate in the defense. This session is only open to the students who will be participating in the defense.
Other requirements to be completed 1-2 semester(s) before taking comps:
- Program plan to your adviser
- Graduation check
- Refer to the Comprehensive Exam page.
- Where to submit your ePortfolio link here.
- When to submit: by April 21 (Friday)
- When: April 28 (Friday) at Zoom starting from 4pm.
- Where: Zoom (Also Refer to ePortfolio Defense Zoom Protocol sent via email)
After you submit your ePortfolio link, you will hear from me with the order you will defend.