Campus Fee Advisory Committee Charge
The Committee considers proposals for the establishment and adjustment of Category II or Category III fees and provides recommendations to the President. The President consults as appropriate with the ASI Board of Directors and the Faculty Senate concerning these recommendations.
In accordance with Executive Order 1102, adjusting or establishing a Category II fee normally requires a student referendum.
- For a specific Category II fee proposal, the Committee recommends to the President and the President determines whether a referendum is the best method of consultation or if an alternative method will better suit the campus. (State law requires a referendum for certain types of Category II fees.)
- If it is determined that a referendum is required, the Committee follows established campus guidelines for participating in the conduct of the referendum in accordance with Executive Order 1102. The referendum shall be conducted by the campus or by the student body assaociation.
The Committee reviews the annual fee report provided by the Accounting Office.
The Committee reviews and approves meeting minutes and annually reviews appropriate policies and forms.
The Accounting Office provides staff support to assist with the preparation of agendas, minutes, and dissemination of information.
CFAC responsibilities include other duties as required by Executive Order 1102 or as assigned by the campus.
2017-2018 Committee Members:
- Faculty Senate Chair or designee: Karen Kolehmainen, Co-Chair
- Faculty Senate EPRC Rep: Mark Groen
- Student Affairs Rep: Alysson Satterlund
- Administration & Finance Rep: Matias Farré
- ITS Rep: Gabby Guzman (also serves as Staff Rep)
- Academic Affairs Rep: Kim Nicholl
- ASI President or Designee: Andrea Davalos, Co-Chair
- ASI Undergrad: Connor Dickson
- ASI Undergrad: Chad Reyes
- ASI Undergrad: Karla Lopez
- ASI Undergrad: Kyle Wachukwu
- ASI Undergrad: Prince Ogidikpe
- ASI Grad: Heather Carrasco