The Speaking Center helps refine both undergraduate and graduate student public speaking skills.
Communication competency is crucial, and thus our goal is to prepare students to excel in public speaking moments both inside the classroom and beyond.
Make an Appointment to Work on the Following:
- Help with organization
- Topic ideas
- The structure of a speech
- Quality sourcing and content
- Managing public speaking anxiety
- Providing strategies for speaking apprehension
- Real-time constructive feedback
- Polish communication and presentation skills.
Face-to-Face & Virtual Appointments Available
Appointments can be made by clicking the “Schedule an Appointment” from the "Contact Us” box, or by visiting csu.mywconline.com and selecting the Speaking Center at JHBC.