2019-20 CSUSB Featured Events
500 Years of Crossed Histories (1519 - 2019)
by Dr. Emmanuel Vincenot
This presentation will be in English.
Dr. Emmanuel Vincenot will also be presenting in Spanish on November 19, 4:00 - 6:00pm, La Havana Cumple 500 Años: Historias transatlánticas de una ciudad entre dos mundos (1519-2019), in Student Union 215-218 (Fourplex)
Theatricality of Resistance in Puerto Rico
Guest lecture by Dr. Grace Dávila
Grace Dávila-López teaches Spanish, Theater, and Culture in the Department of
Romance Languages and Literatures at Pomona College. She specializes in Puerto Rican theater and has published in well-known theater journals such as Latin American Theatre Review, Conjunto, and Gestos (1986-2015); the last of which she was a founding member and associate editor. As a resident of Southern California, she is interested in the work of the Latino Theater Company and the Los Angeles theater scene.
Fall Music Performance: Chamber Music
The CSUSB Department of Music Presents our Fall Music Series. This performance is eligible for Music 180 & 998 class credit (per syllabus). Join us in the Performing Arts Recital Hall, PA 102 for a performance not to be missed!
GET TICKETS: cal.csusb.edu/music
OR at the Music Box Office, PA 145 - Hours: 1:00-4:00 PM, Monday-Friday / (909)537-7516
LA Philharmonic at Walt Disney Concert Hall
2019-20 Men's & Women's Basketball
- Saturday, January 11, 2020 @ 3pm vs. Cal State LA - Join Us for the game. All CSUSB Alumni and their familles are invited for an evening of exciting basketball competition and networking. Come and tailgate with the Retirees Association...
2019-20 Pioneer Breakfast sponsored by BFSSA
- Friday, February, 28, 2020 - 9:00 am at SMSU $25 per person or $300 per table
Contact: Anthony Roberson @ 909.537-7198
Additional Coming Events at CSUSB
- Nov. 22 – Coyote Music Society Showcase, 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p..m., Performing Arts 102
- Nov. 24 – Ziplining, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Wrightwood, Contact: Recreation & Wellness
- Nov. 25 – Sant Khalsa book signing & lecture, Noon-1:30 p.m. , RAFFMA
- Nov. 26 – Music Department Holiday Gala, 7:30 p.m., Performing Arts 102
- Nov. 27 – Celebration of Kwanzaa, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. ,SMSU Center, No. 202E
- Nov. 28-Dec. 1 – Grand Canyon Camp & Explore; Contact Recreation & Wellness
- Nov. 29-Dec. 1 – Zion National Park & Explore; Contact Recreation & Wellness
- Dec. 2 – Campus Community Blood Bank, 8 a.m. to 5 pm., Pfau Library walkway and Mall A
- Dec. 5 – Sinatra in Palm Springs film documentary, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Oliphant Auditorium