CSUSB President Tomás Morales and Vice Presidents Paz Maya Olivérez, Sam Sudhakar, Robert Nava and Doug Freer, with the Coyote Radio team at the 2019 Faculty and Staff Appreciation Picnic.
Coyote Radio Student DJs in the studio as part of the Communication Studies Practicum Class
Coyote Radio team with Cody the Coyote welcoming 2019-20 First Year students
Coyote Radio and Advertising Team tabling on behalf of Information Technology Services to welcome the 2019-20 First Year Students
President Morales with Operations Managers Kelli Cluqué and Alfredo Cruz, and Communication Studies Instructor, Penny Drake-Green. And some of the American Advertising Federation "ADDY" Awards Coyote Advertising student designers won in 2018 and 2019, all in professional categories!
Riverside native, singer-songwriter Lakin, performs in the Coyote Radio studio. This video won a professional level Bronze ADDY Award for Film/Video/Sound Branding from the American Advertising Federation - IE Chapter. Congrats to our awesome student production team! Check out this award-winning Coyote Radio Sessions video.
Equal pay advocate and educator, Aileen Rizo receives a Coyote Radio t-shirt from co-manager Alfredo Cruz in the Coyote Radio studio.
- The Coyote Radio app is FREE and available in the iTunes store or, for those with Android devices, at Google Play.
- Submit your music: Calling all Inland Empire and SoCal musicians and bands! Interested in hearing your music on the Coyote Radio? Want to be heard in the IE and throughout the world? Shoot us two clean-language songs (WAV files), 10 fun facts about you or your band, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and get your music streaming worldwide!
- The Sustainability Show
- Hosted by Dr. Breena Coates, Professor of Corporate and Organizational Strategy and Behavior in the CSUSB Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration, this program educates, entertains and engages our worldwide listening audience with the many topics of sustainability. Dr. Coates invites various experts to give their views on the importance of sustainability.
- Normally heard on Friday at 2 p.m., The Sustainability Show is on hiatus until further notice due to the Covid-19 campus restrictions. We hope to be back soon.
- Let's Talk Relationships
- This program is hosted by relationship expert, CSUSB Psychology Professor, Dr. Kelly Campbell and author, educator, and psychology researcher, Garo Green. Providing research-based information to help people make informed decisions about their relationships, LTR topics include intimate relations, sexless partnerships, couples finances, bullying, infidelity, dating in the modern world, friendship chemistry, breakups, sexual fetishes and more. If you have a question you would like answered, please email LetsTalkRelationshipsRadio@gmail.com.
- Normally heard on Fridays at 12 noon, Let's Talk Relationships is on hiatus until further notice due to the Covid-19 campus restrictions. We hope to be back soon.
- Coyote Vibes
- Created by our award-winning production coordinator and outgoing Coyote Radio student station manager, Julio Reyes, Coyote Vibes shines a light on the music that matters most to members of our CSUSB community. Featuring intimate, moving and genuine memories that define their lives, guests share what connects them to music and why it's important to them.
- Normally heard on Friday afternoons at 5, Coyote Vibes is on hiatus due to the Covid-19 campus restrictions. Looking forward to "vibing" again with you soon!
- COMM 243B, the Coyote Radio Practicum, is a hands-on training course in radio production, performance, and management. Students use their skills and interests in developing expertise and experience in the business of radio. This is not typical of a regular classroom experience, but rather is operated like an internship. Students are trusted to work on their own, report to the professor and Station Manager, and maintain a particular amount of responsibility in their own education. Student staff members, including the Promotions Director, Production Director, Social Media Director, and Music Director. If unable to be enrolled in the class, Coyote Radio offers volunteer roles, internships, and paid positions. Get involved with the many programs we have within radio:
- DJ Air Shifts: Weekly two hour air shifts, broadcast music, provide commentary and promotions
- Music: Locate and identify local bands and program their music to be played on Coyote Radio
- Production: Create DJ on-air promos, PSAs, commercial announcements, news stories, features and more
- Promotions: Be part of Coyote Radio promotional events and provide enthusiastic awareness
- Social Media: Maintain Coyote Radio Instagram, Twitter and Facebook social media sites
There are no scheduled upcoming events at this time.