Coyote Radio team with Cody the Coyote welcoming 2019-20 First Year students
Coyote Radio and Advertising Team tabling on behalf of Information Technology Services to welcome the 2019-20 First Year Students
President Morales with Operations Managers Kelli Cluqué and Alfredo Cruz, and Communication Studies Lecturer, Penny Drake-Green. And some of the American Advertising Federation "ADDY" Awards Coyote Advertising student designers won in 2018 and 2019, in professional categories!
Aileen Rizo and Coyote Radio Co-manager Alfredo Cruz in the production room at the Coyote Radio office.
CSUSB President Tomás Morales and Vice Presidents Paz Maya Olivérez, Sam Sudhakar, Robert Nava and Doug Freer, with the Coyote Radio team at the 2019 Faculty and Staff Appreciation Picnic.
Coyote Radio Student DJs in the studio as part of the Communication Studies Practicum Class
- The Coyote Radio app is FREE and available in the iTunes store or, for those with Android devices, at Google Play.
- Submit your music: calling all Inland Empire Musicians and SoCal bands and musicians! Interested in hearing your music on the Coyote Radio? Want to be heard in the IE and throughout the world? Shoot us two clean-language songs (WAV files), 10 fun facts about you or your band, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and get your music streaming worldwide!
- The Sustainability Show airs on Coyote Radio every Friday at 2:00 p.m. Listen in for this insightful talk show hosted by Dr. Breena Coates, Professor of Corporate and Organizational Strategy and Behavior in the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration at CSUSB. Coyote Radio teams up with Dr. Coates to produce a show that educates, entertains and engages the CSUSB Community and our worldwide listening audience with the many topics of sustainability. During the hour-long show, Dr. Coates invites various experts to give their views on the importance of sustainability.
- Let's Talk Relationships is a program hosted by relationship expert, CSUSB Psychology Professor, Dr. Kelly Campbell and Garo Green, author, educator, and psychology researcher. The show provides research-based information to help people make informed decisions about their relationships. Show topics include intimate relations, sexless partnerships, couples finances, bullying, infidelity, dating in the modern world, friendship chemistry, relationship breakups, sexual fetishes and more. If you have a question you would like answered on air, please email LetsTalkRelationshipsRadio@gmail.com. Listen for it on Coyote Radio every Friday from 12 noon to 1 p.m.
- COMM 243B, the Coyote Radio Practicum, is a hands-on training course in radio production, performance, and management. Students use their skills and interests in developing expertise and experience in the business of radio. This is not typical of a regular classroom experience, but rather is operated like an internship. Students are trusted to work on their own, report to the professor and Station Manager, and maintain a particular amount of responsibility in their own education. Student staff members, including the Promotions Director, Production Director, Social Media Director, and Music Director. If unable to be enrolled in the class, Coyote Radio offers volunteer roles, internships, and paid positions. Get involved with the many programs we have within radio:
- DJ Air Shifts: Weekly two hour air shifts, broadcast music, provide commentary and promotions
- Music: Locate and identify local bands and program their music to be played on Coyote Radio
- Production: Create DJ on-air promos, PSAs, commercial announcements, news stories, features and more
- Promotions: Be part of Coyote Radio promotional events and provide enthusiastic awareness
- Social Media: Maintain Coyote Radio Instagram, Twitter and Facebook social media sites
There are no scheduled upcoming events at this time.