- Listen to Coyote Radio on your phone with the CSUSB myCoyote app, on the website by clicking the "Listen Live" button or with any browser by entering https://crbroadcast.csusb.edu/cr_live.
- Submit your music: Calling all Inland Empire and SoCal musicians and bands! Interested in hearing your music on the Coyote Radio? Want to be heard in the IE and throughout the world? Shoot us two clean-language songs (WAV files), 10 fun facts about you or your band, and contact information to email@example.com and get your music streaming worldwide!
Life in the Balance
The talk show program on Coyote Radio is focused on how we manage work and life, and how the two intersect.
Hosted by Mark Agars, director of CSUSB’s Institute of Child Development and Family Relations, and Casey Leier, director of Research and Evaluation at Health Assessment and Research for Communities.
“Life in the Balance” features discussions around the work-life interface, offering listeners empathy, understanding and informed solutions for the struggles they face in their own lives.
The messages from “Life in the Balance” will support people in their very common professional struggles, and that even though life places unrealistic demands on us from all directions, each of us has the power to find, develop and choose paths that serve our personal, professional and familial well-being.
“Life in the Balance” airs every Friday morning at 10:00 on Coyote Radio.
- DJ Air Shifts: DJ slots consist of weekly two-hour air shifts. You'll get to go on the air, play music, provide commentary, do promotions and generally have a lot of fun on the radio! We accept students, interns, volunteers and any community members who want a radio show on Coyote Radio. To find out more about being an air talent on Coyoate Radio, stop by our facility in the Pfau Library Basement, Wedge side, Room 032.
- Music: This team works to locate and identify local bands and program their music to be played on Coyote Radio.
- Production: Using Adobe Audition, you'll learn how to create DJ on-air promos, PSAs, commercial announcements, news stories, features and more! Knowing Adobe Audition will be a valuable and useful skill that will help find work after college!
- Promotions: This team is on-site for campus activities tabling all over! It's a lot of fun and a great way to help us get the word out about Coyote Radio to our campus community.
- Social Media: This team maintains the Coyote Radio Instagram, Twitter and Facebook social media sites. You'll also collaborate and support the music and production teams by sharing posts helping to spread the word.