CSUSB Tutoring Center
Summer tutoring information
Tutoring ends Tuesday, August 10
Welcome to the CSUSB Tutoring Center!
Tutoring for the semester will be conducted online. Appointments and tutoring are available through our WC Online portal. You may book 30 minute to 1 hour appointments. Please read the information below to start an online session today!
Step 1: Register for an account
To begin the appointment scheduling process, you will need to register for an account through our tutoring portal at: https://csusanbernardino.mywconline.com/. You must use your CSUSB e-mail address to register for an account.
Step 2: Selecting an appointment date and time
After you have logged in, the appointment grid should be visible to you. Find the tutor you would like to book an appointment with and select an available opening, indicated by a white box. Up to 4 students can book the same day and time with a tutor. If 4 students have booked the same appointment, the time slot will become unavailable and you will need to make a different selection.
- To narrow down the list of tutors to find those that tutor your specific course, go towards the top of the page where it says, “Limit to,” and select your course from the drop down menu. Then only the names and schedules of the tutors for that course will be displayed.
- If you would like to book an appointment for the following week, you may click either “next week,” or the Calendar icon at the top of the page.
Step 3: Scheduling the appointment
After you have clicked on your desired appointment time, a new window titled “Create New Appointment” will open.
- Appointment Date: Confirm your date and time. The default length of the appointment is 30 minutes. You may extend the appointment time for one hour.
- Staff or Resource: The name of the tutor you have selected.
- Course: Indicate the course you would like to receive tutoring for.
- Instructor: Indicate your instructor for the course.
- What would you like to work on today?: Provide the tutor with a brief description or summary of what you would like to cover during your tutoring session.
- Upload any documents you feel would be useful for the tutor to see for your session.
Click “Create Appointment”
After creating your appointment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Step 4: Attending your appointment
On the day of your tutoring appointment, you should log-in to your WC Online account a few minutes before it is scheduled to start. Once logged in, you can open your session in a couple of different ways:
- Find your scheduled slot on the appointment grid and click the box. A new window will open. When the window opens, select “Start or join online consultation” and your tutoring session will start.
- Another way to open your tutoring session is to use the drop down menu when you scroll over “Welcome” and select “My Appointments.” Click on your date and time and a new window will open. Select “Start or join online consultation” and your tutoring session will start.
As a courtesy to the tutors and your fellow students, if you cannot attend your scheduled appointment, please use the same steps you would use to attend your appointment and select the “Cancel appointment” option to open up your appointment slot for other students to book.
If you have any questions, you may e-mail David Reyes at email@example.com.
Sorry, there currently is no Accounting tutoring
Ceja, Maria: 1000, 2020, 2240
M 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
W 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Rivas, Jose: 2100, 2200, 2500
M 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
W 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Singh, Salina: 2500
T 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
W 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sorry, there is currently no Economics tutoring
Lacy, Jacob: 1301, 1302, 1402, 2120Q2S, 2130Q2S, 2210, 2220, 2310
M/T 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Montejano, Marisol: 1102, 1301, 1302, 1402, 2120Q2S, 2130Q2S, 2210, 2220, 2310
Th 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Fri 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Cating, Lance: 3221
W 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sorry, there is currently no Physics tutoring
Sorry, there is currently no Psychology tutoring