LGBTQ+ History Month Committee
The LGBTQ+ History Month planning committee is comprised of multiple volunteer members from the campus community representative of various different campus offices and departments.
2021 - 2022 Co-Chairs
- Lee Stovall, Queer and Transgender Resource Center Coordinator, Santos Manuel Student Union
- Jonathan Gonzalez-Montelongo, Campus Tours and Visits Coordinator, Campus Tours and Visitor Center
2021 - 2022 Steering Committee
- Natalie Aronson, Vice President, The Pride Pack Student Club
- Victoria Avant, Student
- Steven Avila, Student Coordinator, Queer and Transgender Resource Center
- Dr. Megan Carroll, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology
- Dr. Jacob Chacko. Associate Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Santos Manuel Student Union
- Charli Eaton, Lecturer, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Valentina Felix, Career Advisor, Career Center
- Elizabeth Ferreira, Media Project Analyst, Strategic Communication
- Eloy Garcia, President, The Pride Pack Student Club
- Herbert Gonzalez, Interim Associate Director, Associated Students Inc.
- Dr. Daria Graham, Associate Vice President and Dean of Students, Student Affairs
- Megan Kinnally, Graduate Student Engagement Specialist, Office of Graduate Studies
- Julie Krueger, Evaluations and Processing Coordinator, Office of Admissions Operations
- Robie Madrigal, Public Affairs and Communication Specialist, Pfau Library
- Steven Serrano, Student
- Marina Stone, Senior Program Specialist, Associated Students Inc.
- Rebekah Waddell, Administrative Support Assistant, Strategic Communication