Campus List Server Policy
Reviewed By: Administrative Council on December 04, 1995
Source / Authority
RESPONSIBLE DEPARTMENT: Telecommunications and Network Services, 909/537-5133
- Only general fund supported organizations within CSUSB will be entitled to maintain a list on the campus list server.
- Every owner of a list on the list server will be responsible for the maintenance of their own list.
- Mailing lists will be by subscription only. Campuswide subscription lists will not be allowed because of the adverse effect they have on the campus' e-mail system.
- Individuals or groups wishing to establish a list will submit a written request to the Administrative Computing and Telecommunications (ACT) Steering Committee with a short paragraph describing the function or use of the list.
- In the event that requests exceed availability, the issue will be resolved by the ACT Steering Committee.
- The length of time for which the list may be maintained is dependent upon the purpose of the list.