OneDrive (Formerly OneDrive for Business)
OneDrive is a personal document library included with Office 365 used for storing and organizing your documents and other files. You can access your OneDrive files from anywhere. You can also choose to share files with others within and outside the University.
To access OneDrive using your CSUSB account either install one of the following clients or visit the website at: Csusb Sharepoint
- Windows Desktop Computer (x32)
- Windows Desktop Computer (x64)
- Mac OSX
- Android (Phone or Tablet)
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch)
- Windows Phone (Versions 7, 7.5, and 8)
- Windows 8 and 8.1 devices (Windows App)
If you need assistance accessing or setting up your Office 365 account, please contact the Technology Support Center by Phone: (909)537-7677, Email: email@example.com, or visiting us on the Web: Support Center.