ClassClimate SOTE's Instructors Results
To access your SOTE's results please go to California State University San Bernardino, Surveys System. If you haven't receive your temporary credentials you will need to contact Danny.Vasquez@csusb.edu or Ext. 77657 to set up your user account.
Once you have your ClassClimate account set up please follow the next steps:
- Change your temporary password by clicking on 'My Profile' in the left navigation menu and change your temporary username/password with your MyCoyote Credentials.
- Type your MyCoyote ID on the field called Login name.
- Type your temporary password on the field called Password.
- Type your MyCoyote Password on the field called New password.
- Type your MyCoyote Password on the field called Confirm new password.
- Click on the tab 'OK'.
- You will receive a confirmation of your changes : 'The user profile has been updated'
- To see your SOTE's reports click on Reports central evaluation.
- Select the period you want to see and click on Reload tab.
- A list of all of your evaluate courses from the period selected will appear on the screen.
- In the column Request select the option based on the number of forms (responses).
- Click on the tab PDF.