Spam Detection Preferences
- Login to the MyCoyote Portal.
- Navigate to Email Spam Control, found under the Collapsed Navigation Menu (a.k.a the 'Hamburger Button')
- From the left column, choose Profile
- Under My Settings, you'll have several options for Spam Detection:
- Tag and Pass (inconclusive email is tagged with a subject of [Spam]).
- Quarantine (holding any inconclusive emails with regular notifications).
- Aggressive (delete all spam including inconclusive spam; no quarantine)
- Optional (recommended):
For more information, see the Knowledge Base for Using the ProofPoint Email Spam Control.