Switch Email Accounts in Mail for iOS
- Choose Settings > Mail > Accounts.
- Choose Add Account.
- Choose Other > Add Mail Account.
- On the New Account screen, enter the email address of role as shown in the example:
Name - the name of the role account that will be displayed to recipients.Email - the role account's email address, for example
firstname.lastname@example.orgPassword - your Coyote ID password.Description - anything you choose to describe the email account.
- Choose Next.
- Make sure that IMAP is selected at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Incoming Mail Server section and enter the following:
Host name -
outlook.office365.comUser Name - a combination of your Coyote ID and the role accounts email address in the form
[your Coyote ID]@csusb.edu/[the role account], for example
email@example.com/roleaccount(note the forward slash between your personal email and the role account email)Password - your Coyote ID password (this may already be filled in)
- Scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server section and enter the following:
Host Name –
smtp.office365.comUser Name –
[your Coyote ID]@csusb.edufor example
firstname.lastname@example.orgPassword – your Coyote ID password (this may already be filled in)
- Choose Next and wait for the server to verify your settings. When complete choose Save.
To view and send mail as this role, check your Mail app, under Mailboxes, for a new entry using the description name given in step 4.