The Infant/Toddler Lab School is nondiscriminatory and accords equal treatment and access to services without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry or disability. The lab school is open to students, staff, faculty, and community members.
The lab serves typically and atypically developing children from 3 months to 36 months. Children must receive verification from a doctor that they are able to participate in the program (physician's report) and be fully immunized (including the Chicken Pox vaccine and TB testing).
Enrollment Procedures and Registration Fees
In addition to the application for admission, a packet of enrollment forms must be filled out and signed before the child can begin the program. Upon confirmation of enrollment, an office staff member schedules time, if necessary, with families to review all forms and requirements.
There is an annual registration fee of $100 due once per academic year (for registration fee purposes, our academic year is considered Fall through Summer).
What to Bring
Some items families should bring for their children include:
- Lunch (if your child is staying past 11:30 a.m.)
- Diapers, wipes, and other supplies needed for diapering (baby powder is not permitted)
- 2 complete changes of clothes, labeled with your child's full name
- a child size blanket, labeled with your child's full name
Drop-off & Pickup Procedures
- Parents/Guardians must personally drop-off and pick-up children from their classrooms and make direct contact with the teacher.
- It is each parent's responsibility to sign his/her child in and out each day. Please sign your full name and the correct time.
- Please be sure to always leave a phone number and have your phone accessible at all times.
- Pick-up & drop off parking is available at the yellow curb on the Northwest side of the SBS Building (Lot M). There are also two 30 min. parking spots between the SBS building and the CS building, along with 4 special 15-minute drop-off/pick-up spots that require a special parking permit. Please request a permit from the office.