CARECEN LA-College Legal Services
CARECEN offers free legal services to CSUSB: students, student's immediate family (parents and siblings), staff, and faculty.
CARECEN offers the following immigration services:
- DACA (Renewal and Initial Application)
- Advance Parole
- TPS Renewals
- Work Permit Renewal
- Residency Card Renewal/Replacement
- Adjustment of Status (Residency)
- Consular Processing
- Removal of Conditions of residency
- Representation for Unaccompanied Minors
CARECEN Office in San Bernardino:
468 W 5th St, San Bernardino, CA 92401
*CSUSB Alumni are currently not eligible for these free legal services but CARECEN services are open to all public and offers no-charge consultations for most cases, CARECEN does not charge any fees for DACA and Naturalization consultations nor citizenship application preparation/classes, more information on CARECEN legal services open to all public.