Main Content Region


Dean's Approval to Repeat a Course Form

This form will need to be completed by you for the following 2 reasons:

  1. You have taken a class 2 times and either failed or received an N/C each time.  You need permission to take it a 3rd time.
  2. You have taken the class once and received a “C” or better and want to retake the class for a higher grade.

Course Repeat Request

Undergraduate Request Permission to Refile a Grad Check

This form is to be completed, if you are wanting to refile your grad check for greater than 1 academic term.

Refile a Grad Check Request

Instructions for Seniors Requesting to Change Major/Minor or Add Major/Minor

 135 or above earned quarter units or 90 or above earned semester units:

The PDF form is submitted to  Students must include why they are making their request to their major and include expected graduation term/year with the form.

Students request must include the following:

  • Why are you making the request?
  • Expected term and year of graduation
  • Form must be attached

Change of Major Form

Minor Form

Impacted Majors Form- Must be signed by Department Chair before submitting

Impacted Major List:

  • Criminal Justice
  • Kinesiology: Allied Health
  • Nursing
  • Psychology
  • Social Work