Dean's Approval to Repeat a Course Form
This form will need to be completed by you for the following 2 reasons:
- You have taken a class 2 times and either failed or received an N/C each time. You need permission to take it a 3rd time.
- You have taken the class once and received a “C” or better and want to retake the class for a higher grade.
Undergraduate Request Permission to Refile a Grad Check
This form is to be completed, if you are wanting to refile your grad check for greater than 1 academic term.
Instructions for Seniors Requesting to Change Major/Minor or Add Major/Minor
135 or above earned quarter units or 90 or above earned semester units:
The PDF form is submitted to Jbrooks@csusb.edu. Students must include why they are making their request to their major and include expected graduation term/year with the form.
Students request must include the following:
- Why are you making the request?
- Expected term and year of graduation
- Form must be attached
Impacted Majors Form- Must be signed by Department Chair before submitting
Impacted Major List:
- Criminal Justice
- Kinesiology: Allied Health
- Social Work