The Office of Student Research is currently looking for volunteers for our upcoming Research Week activities scheduled for April 11th - 14th, 2022.
Volunteers are needed for the following events:
- April 13th - OSR & Graduate Studies Alumni Mixer
- April 14th - "Meeting of the Minds" Student Research Symposium and Roundtable Discussion: Research in Action
- April 15th - Recognition of Faculty Mentors and Student Researchers Luncheon
Types of Tasks:
- Event Set-Up
- Managing Registration Tables
- Poster Monitoring
- Virtual Room Coordinator (Oral Presentations)
FREE LUNCH will be provided. Volunteer's names will be listed in the "Meeting of the Minds" program.
Please note that we ask that you commit to at least two hours to volunteer for this event.
Ready to Volunteer?
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/rOneCoh
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com or call (909) 537-3728