- Osher Adult Re-entry Center
- Veteran Success Center
- Services to Students with Disabilities
- Student Health Center
- Office of Community Engagement
- Coyote Bookstore
- John M. Pfau Library
- Student Recreation and Wellness Center
- Santos Manuel Student Union
- Community Counseling Center
- University Police
- Infant/Toddler Lab School
- Children's Center
Dining Commons: available for daily use only (students eating in the dining hall take preference).
Recreation & Wellness Center: available for daily use as long as students provide their own lock.
PE Building: available for daily use as long as students bring their own lock.
HP Building: available for quarterly use if the student is enrolled in a Kinesiology course.