As an employee of CSUSB you have access to a variety of resources & services on and off campus. Check out what's available to you via the links below!
Collective Bargaining Units
APC – Academic Professionals of California, representing Unit 4
CFA - California Faculty Association, representing Unit 3
CSUEU – California State University Employees Union, representing Health Care Support (Unit 2), Operations and Support Services (Unit 5), Clerical and Administrative (Unit 7), and Technical and Support Services (Unit 9)
SETC – State Employees Trades Council, representing Unit 6
SUPA – Statewide University Police Association, representing Unit 8
UAPD - Union of American Physicians and Dentists, representing Unit 1
Being a CSUSB Coyote employee allows you to have access to a number of discounts. Below are a list of retailers and vendors who have expressed an interest in our business for the San Bernardino & Palm Desert campuses, as well as Great Work Perks and additional Coyote Discounts that we all have access to.
* Disclaimer: The content on this website is provided for general information purposes only. The content and information is intended as resources available to you and the University does not endorse nor benefit from any of the information displayed.
ASI Box Office - Discounted prices on theme park and movie theater tickets.
CSUSB Alumni Association Benefits - Receive special services and offers specifically designed for our Alumni Coyote Family.
CSUSB Discounts - List of discounts at local retailers and eateries for both the Palm Desert and San Bernardino campuses.
Great Work Perks - A free online employee discount program sourced by CSUSB Rideshare.
Arrowhead Credit Union - Committed to serving its members' financial needs by providing world-class member service, convenient branch locations, competitive savings accounts and loan programs, and much more.
Schools First Federal Credit Union - A federally chartered Credit Union that serves the educational community in Southern California, including employees of educational entities (serving both classified and certificated employees).
CSUSB and Sodexo offer dining choices, meal plans, promos, catering, and much more.
The Commons - The Commons feautures a combination of dining options that are sure to satisfy your palate.
Coyote Cafe SMSU - Whether it's pizza, hot wings, or sub sandwhiches, visit the Coyote Cafe SMSU to find your favorite eatery.
CalPERS - As the nation’s largest public pension fund, CalPERS ensures members’ benefits and earned retirements as enduring as the state they maintain.
CSUSB HR Health Benefits - Staff, Teaching Associates & Tenured Faculty (or Tenure Track), and Management Personnel Plan (MPP) employees are eligible for benefits if appointed half-time or more for a period of more than six (6) months.
CSUSB HR Miscellaneous Benefit Programs - Additional benefits available to you as a CSUSB employee.
Employment Opportunities – View job opportunities.
Fidelity 403 (b) - If you’re an employee of a tax-exempt organization with either a 457(b), 401(a), or 403(b) retirement plan, talk one-on-one with Fidelity today.
Forms – Download HR-related forms. (e.g. Benefits, Leaves, Reclassification)
Recognition – Learn about the different ways CSUSB recognizes employees.
Retirement – View different retirement plans.
Direct Deposit - Direct deposit authorization form to request payments to be automatically deposited into a designated bank account.
Employment Verification - Employment and salary verifications for "State" employees are processed through the automated system: The Work Number.
Payroll Calendars - Access the different Payroll Calendars. (e.g. Master Payroll, Absence Management Deadline, Faculty and Staff, Student and Hourly, etc...)
Understanding Your Paycheck – Form to explain each section of the pay warrant and direct deposit advice.
- Academic Calendars - Academic calendars.
- Clothing Closet - Services are available for staff members who are enrolled in the University as a student.
- College Legal Clinic - Services offered to students, faculty and staff of CSUSB with quality legal services.
- Faculty & Staff Software - Information Technology Services offers Faculty & Staff different tech software.
- Lactation Rooms - In order to support our nursing mothers and their children, CSUSB provides private space and reasonable break time for lactating mothers express milk or nurse their child.
- Obershaw DEN - Available to currently enrolled CSUSB students. (e.g. undergraduate, credential, graduate, and doctoral students)
- Veteran's Success Center - Provides support services focused on the special needs and requirements of today's military veterans, service members and dependents.