This training is online via CSULearn
This session will review the CSU Fee Waiver and Reduction Program, including understanding your collective bargaining agreement for this highly sought after benefit. We will discuss who is eligible for the benefit, how to transfer the benefit to an eligible dependent, timing, submission deadlines, attending another CSU campus, normal academic standards and tax implications. We invite all employees interested in utilizing the benefit to attend!
Lurdes Valdez, Benefits
NOTE: The CSU Fee Waiver and Reduction Program is not available to Associated Students, Incorporated (ASI) employees, auxiliary and non-state paid positions. For questions regarding Santos Manuel Student Union (SMSU) and University Enterprises Corporation (UEC) tuition assistance, contact:
(SMSU) Maria Najera-Neri at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 537-3956
(UEC) Ingrid Valdez at email@example.com or (909) 537-3069
Follow the below steps to access MyCoyote:
- Click on the myCoyote hyperlink on the top left of the CSUSB homepage
- Enter your Coyote ID and password
Access CSULearn / SumTotal?
Follow the below steps to access CSULearn content:
- Log in to myCoyote
- Select the 'My Employment' tile and click 'CSULearn'
- Select the 'Training Schedule' widget
- Search for the course by title in the 'Activities Calendar'
- Select course and 'Register' for desired session